查看: 10944|回复: 0

[随笔] Quora精选:如何提升自己的魅力?

参加活动: 0

组织活动: 0

发表于 2022-12-26 10:31 |显示全部楼层

马上注册,知更多事,识更多人,玩转大深圳!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
What are the best ways to make yourself more attractive?
有什么最好的方法能使自己更有魅力?

获得5.8k好评的回答@Josh Fechter:

1. Become a happy-go-lucky person.
1.做一个乐天派。
I went to a local San Francisco bar to hang out with one of my best friends. My friend was talking to this girl with a body shaped like an hourglass and long black hair peacocked with a purple stripe.
我和一个最好的朋友相约去旧金山当地的一家酒吧。我朋友和一个女孩聊天,她身姿曼妙,长长的黑发焗着扎眼的紫色条纹。
She was sitting next to a guy who wore baggy clothes and didn’t bother to comb his hair.
她身边坐着一个男孩,穿着宽松的衣服,头发都懒得梳。
As a good friend, I decided to keep this guy’s attention so my best friend could mingle undisturbed with the cute girl. I assumed from the tone of his voice and mannerisms that he was gay. I barely have to put in energy to wingman this scenario. Within a couple of minutes, I noticed I was wrong.
作为好朋友,我决定要吸引这个男孩的注意力,以便让我的好朋友能和那个可爱的女孩好好聊聊不被打扰。我从那个男孩说话的语气和言谈举止猜测他是个同性恋,我毫不费力就能搞定。但几分钟以后我发现我错了。

2. This guy had charmed me.
2.这个男孩把我吸引住了。
He had the widest smile and a happy-go-lucky attitude. He kept complimenting me by telling me great things about my energy and attitude. “Josh, there’s something about you - such positive energy. You’re a great guy to hang out with.” I thanked him over and again. Coming out of my daze, I noticed his hand was on the girl’s leg. I quickly realized two things:
他有最灿烂的微笑,很乐观的态度。他一直称赞我的精力和态度。“Josh,你身上有某种东西——一种正能量,和你在一起真开心。”我一再地感谢他。我现在看明白了,他的手放在那个女孩腿上,我很快弄明白了两件事:
1)He’s not gay
1)他不是同性恋
2)He knows exactly what he’s doing
2)他很清楚自己在做什么
As we talked further, I asked him, “How do you charm people so well?” He responded, “I’m a professional.” Then he whispered in my ear, “I just picked this girl up at a strip club.” He proceeded to explain how he regularly goes out and meets many women and makes countless new friends.
随着我们聊得越来越多,我问他:“你怎么这么有魅力?”他回答说:“我可是专业的。”然后在我耳边小声说:“我刚把这个女孩从脱衣舞俱乐部接出来。”他继续向我解释他平时怎么出去逛,见很多女孩,然后怎么交到无数新朋友的。

使用道具 举报

回复

快速回复主题

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

您需要 登录 后才可以回复,没有帐号?立即注册 使用QQ帐号登录
高级模式意见反馈
fastpost
关闭
111返回顶部