组织活动: 0

发表于 2019-2-15 16:57 |显示全部楼层
深坛亲子活动官方群深坛亲子活动群

马上注册,知更多事,识更多人,玩转大深圳!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
孩子的英语作文老写不好,这是为什么?初二正是一个英语的上升阶段,但在课堂上,老师带那么多孩子,肯定无法照顾均匀,初二英语作文写不好也不用责怪。

初二英语作文1:我的外教 My Foreign Teacher

It is the good news that our school had hired a foreign teach to give us English class once a week. We were so curious about him. Though we have learned English for years, we never had the chance to talk with a foreigner. When the teacher came in, the girls were screaming out, because he looked so young and handsome. His name was Nick and he was from London. He had the native accent and we loved his class. In his class, we could do a lot of things, and the discipline was not that strict. Nick was very humorous, who made us laugh out loudly. He is a good teacher.

有一个好消息,我们学校聘请了一位外国教师来给我们上一周一次的英语课。我们都对他很好奇。虽然我们已经学习英语很多年了,但是从来都没有机会与外国人交谈。当老师进来的时候,所以的同学都尖叫起来,因为他长得是又帅又年轻。他的名字叫尼克,来自伦敦。他有着一口本地口音,我们都喜欢他的课。在他的课上,我们可以做很多事情,纪律也不是那么的严格。尼克很幽默的,总是可以让我们开怀大笑。他是一个好老师。

初二英语作文2:. 周末的任务 My Job In the Weekend

My grandparents came to visit me in the weekend. I was so happy because I hadn't seen them for a long time. I missed my grandma's delicious food, because she always knew what my stomach liked. My job was to take them to hang around the city. I took them to the famous sites, where were so leisure and full of local features. Walking on the old street with historical materials, they had so much feelings, and thought about the old times and taught me to cherish the things I had. I kept their words in mind. At night, I helped my grandma to cook dinner. All the people sat in the table and had a nice talk.

我很开心爷爷奶奶周末来看我,因为我已经很长一段时间都没有见到他们了。我想念奶奶做的好吃的食物,她总是知道我喜欢吃什么。我的任务就是带他们去转转这个城市。我带他们去了一些有名的,比较休闲的,充满了当地特色的景点。走在那些有历史文化的老街,他们感触很多,想到了过去的时光,也教育我要珍惜所拥有的东西。我记住他们的话。晚上,我帮奶奶一起做饭,所有的人都围着桌子坐,愉快地聊天。

使用道具 举报

回复

参加活动: 0

发表于 2019-3-10 14:09 |显示全部楼层
深坛亲子活动官方群深坛亲子活动群
有道理

使用道具 举报

回复

参加活动: 0

发表于 2019-3-11 14:56 |显示全部楼层